No announcement yet.

AMCA Australian Meet starts LIVE streaming tonight at 9:00 PM Eastern US Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Australian Meet starts LIVE streaming tonight at 9:00 PM Eastern US Time

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 9.59.55 AM.jpg

All the action can be viewed on our facebook site AMCA Australia AMCA Australia - Check it out here https://www.facebook.com/26453755056...4994306853822/

or on youtube Antique Bike Weekend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE...LUoVqvlyrPUTpw

Here is the schedule first in real time Australia and following the equal sign a cross walk to USA Eastern Time Zone (bold/italic)

SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST = Friday NIGHT August 28th in North America

o Inspection of Auction Motorcycles and Significant Parts and Memorabilia for registered bidders by appointment only. Call Keith Levy, Manshed Auctions 0499 099 906.

o 11.00 = 9:00 PM Eastern Time U.S. Event welcome and introduction.

o 11.00 - 11.30 = 9:00 - 9:30 PM Eastern Time U.S. Walk around streaming of Auction Motorcycles, Significant Parts and Memo-rabilia.

o 11.30 - 12.00 = 9:30 - 10:00 PM Eastern Time U.S. Gordon’s Garage.

o 12.00 - 12.30 = 10:00 - 10:30 PM Eastern Time U.S. AMCA virtual judging.

o 12.30 - 1.00 = 10:30 - 11:00 PM Eastern Time U.S. Technical talk. Adrian Veale. Motorcycle photography.

o 1.00 - 1.30 = 11:00 - 11:30 PM Eastern Time U.S. Walk around streaming of Auction Motorcycles, Significant Parts and Memora-bilia.

o 1.30 - 2.00 = 11:30 PM - Midnight Eastern Time U.S. Motorcycle talk. Graham Goodwin. Pioneer motorcycles.

o 1.45 - 2.00 = 11:45 PM - Midnight Eastern Time U.S. 2021 Event announcement.

o 2.00 - 3.00 = Midnight-1:00am Eastern Time U.S. Motorcycle auction.

o 3.00 - 3.10 = 1:00 - 1:10 AM Eastern Time U.S. 2021 Event announcement.

o 3.10 - 4.00 = 1:10 - 2:00 AM Eastern Time U.S. Auction of significant parts and memorabilia.

o 4.00 = 2:00 AM Eastern Time U.S. AMCA judging awards.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum

Originally posted by ihrescue View Post
    All the action can be viewed on our facebook site AMCA Australia AMCA Australia - Check it out here https://www.facebook.com/26453755056...4994306853822/

or on youtube Antique Bike Weekend

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum
    Thanks for posting!
    I hope the youtube venue stays available for a while. I don't do Facebook and truthfully, most of that livestream will be past my bedtime.

Comment

Ten Minutes to the start of the virtual meet in Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgMCOTbNiuM

Best of luck to Australia Chapter on their 2020 Meet.

Mike Love

Comment

Originally posted by droptopford View Post
        Thanks for posting!
        I hope the youtube venue stays available for a while. I don't do Facebook and truthfully, most of that livestream will be past my bedtime.
        And past my bed time as well. Even if you peak in and comment at the start I am sure they will appreciate it.

Mike Love

Comment

I thought it was well run and generally entertaining. Great use of technology. High quality production in general. Wish there would have been more of the judging. Given ability to do picture-in-picture, would also have been cool if, in addition to the primary screen, viewers could have seen the same detailed views that were being shown to the judges (via the camera phone). IMO, hybrid in-person/virtual approach to judging seems like it should be far superior to prior models for many reasons, including access and participation and availability (for bike owners and for expertise/knowledge pool) and accountability and transparency. Well done AMCA Australia!
          Fletcher Clark Johnston
          AMCA #282

Comment

I agree on your comments Fletcher. The virtual judging is an emerging and evolving process. I was talking to Don Dzurick yesterday as we approach the Chesapeake Meet where I am a member. Don indicates that the club is going to try out even more uses for the technology. When Chesapeake had our meet in Jefferson PA we regrettably had no data connection or wireless connectivity so that would to have worked for virtual. So there are some technical hurdles that must be considered as well. Chesapeake Meet is still in the hands of the Baltimore County, MD local government whether we will get a gathering permit for the event. Looks like it will get down to very close to the meet before the disposition is known.

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
            X