Clear All

• Ebay

Anybody seen this one on ebay????
    Item number: 4615716587
    waaaaaaaaaaaw

d.

$70K US or nearest offer!!!!!

Comment

Ya think the guys trying to stretch it a bit???? Holy crapoly!!!! Did anyone else see the Peugeot? The item number is 4617842640... It's another one of those that looks a little fishy........

Comment

Originally posted by c.o.
        Ya think the guys trying to stretch it a bit???? Holy crapoly!!!!
        Not saying it's fishy, but the sob story about helping his family out is what we in Australia call "A wank".
        I don't wish any one ill, and congratulations if he gets the money, but jeez!

Best wishes.

Ken.

Comment

This is truely a GREAT country we live in and this is proof of it I dont think he will get the $$$$$$$........ But do ya think hed take a check and hold it for a month ?????????

Comment

Baytown I didn't say the the H-D was fishy, I was talkin' about the Peugeot....... That auction kind of reminds me of the '05 Injun I saw awhile back........ How's the toolbag comin' along?

Comment

C.O.--Ken and myself are hoping someone out there can provide measurements for the tool box. I can make it any size, but I am a stickler for details and try my best to reproduce items as historically accurate as possible, plus I am hoping some of you other guys will want one!!!!--

Comment

G'day Michael and CO.
                Just waiting on the new owner of the Indian bag on ebay to advise me. Seems like a nice bloke, so hopefully we will hear back from him soon.
                Did you see the shots on the new bag with Indian block script (Ebay #6609965821) ?
                I've saved them for reference as well.

Best wishes fellas.

Ken.

Comment

Working...
                X