New Club Magazine is Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Club Magazine is Out

I got the Spring 2006 issue of The Antique Motorcycle on tuesday. Great job.

I guess we're keeping score again. Mine arrived yesterday, wed, 2/22, in Vincennes, IN.

Howard

Comment

I got mine yesterday. I whined about the last one but this one is great. We have a great club and the best club magazine out there.

Comment

I got mine the other day too. It is a great mag as usual. I was under the impression, if you purchased a roster, it would come with it. Am I correct ? If not....does anyone know when they are do out ? Thanks, Paps

Comment

I am waiting for the roster also--What's the deal?

Comment

Please Please Please post these magazine in a plastic bag (or better protective envelope) , as they routinely get wet here in the wet season (Tropical rain).
            Come on fellas, there's nothing more disappointing that my prized magazine damaged due to packing in paper. It may be ok for local US post, but international mail gets a lot more handling.
            I know it won’t change, as I’ve enquired before, but others must have the same issues.

Best wishes all.

Ken.
            Pete, just a constructive suggestion!

Comment

Mine came in a plastic bag Ken. Wonder why the international ones are sent in paper ? Paps

Comment

Paps--Twenty questions. Can you find my advertisement?

Comment

Originally posted by Paps
                  Mine came in a plastic bag Ken. Wonder why the international ones are sent in paper ? Paps
                  Hi Paps, now you’re stressing me!
                  Maybe it's a new postage bag, and the timing of my comments is coincidence!
                  Hope so.

Best wishes mate.

Ken.

Comment

Page 66 twenty times Paquette. Paps

Comment

Magazine

Recieved mine today 2/25
                      Kingston , New York

Great job

Comment

Got mine in EBF GA on Thursday. US Mail must have felt my pain! No more whinning here.

Louie

Comment

It certainly is a gooder!!!!! I got my issue on Thursday as well, after a crappy 17 hour day at work it was a welcome sight!! I really got a thrill out of the Indian/H-D battle...... I also liked the original paint article and Herb did a good job on his servi-car piece. All in all it was a really great issue. I read it in one sitting.... which might not have been so smart as I'm already pondering the arrival of the next issue!!!!!!!

Comment

No Magazine In Michigan Yet

Tuesday, February 28, - No AMCA Magazine in Michigan Yet.

Comment

I got mine 2day! Very good reading this time around!! Hope it stays the same !!
                              Only two things I didnt like seeing was in the for sale section ,Fatboy parts and something from the 2005 Sturgis meet lso for sal ein the back section, not good !!

Comment

Working...
                              X