Registration, When? Pheonix Road Runner - Kanab UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration, When? Pheonix Road Runner - Kanab UT

Looked at website but could not find it. Anyone know when registration will open for the Kanab UT road run? I expected to see a full page ad for Kanab in current issue but only see one for the Billings MT run which is over a month later. Thanks
    Jason Zerbini
    Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
    Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

When:
    Monday, June 1, 2020 to Thursday, June 4, 2020

Where:
    Hotel Information Given after Registration
    Kanab, UT 84741

Contact(s):
    Jerry Kane

360-710-1107 (p)

Category:
    Road Runs
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

I just went through this signing up for the Badger Heritage Chapter Run in August.

Two things needed to happen.

First, I had to log in on the AMCA site using the new system.

Then, when you navigate to the events tab and click on the roadrun you're interested in, you'll see a big red box on the right side for registration. If you aren't logged in, you won't see the box.

From that point forward it was super simple and I was even able to pay the registration fee via Pay Pal. I was surprised at how easy it was once I got in there. It really is a great roster of runs this year (and 2021 is looking good too!).

Comment

Originally posted by chuckthebeatertruck View Post
        I just went through this signing up for the Badger Heritage Chapter Run in August.
        Two things needed to happen.
        First, I had to log in on the AMCA site using the new system.
        Then, when you navigate to the events tab and click on the roadrun you're interested in, you'll see a big red box on the right side for registration. If you aren't logged in, you won't see the box.
        From that point forward it was super simple and I was even able to pay the registration fee via Pay Pal. I was surprised at how easy it was once I got in there. It really is a great roster of runs this year (and 2021 is looking good too!).
        Thanks! For some reason the red box did not appear logging in from home PC but just tried from work and its there.
        Jason Zerbini
        Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
        Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Working...
        X