Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Case You Missed It - AMCA's move to a new on-line business platform

Hi Folks:

In Case You Missed It: AMCA Executive Director Kieth Kizer sent this yesterday to Chapter Officers in regard to AMCA's move to a new on-line business platform for members.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum

Dear Chapter Officers,

As you know we are one week away from launching our new website and switching our membership services from Cornerstone to ClubExpress. These are big changes and we need your help in communicating them to your chapter members.

First, you will find attached a brand new AMCA Membership Form.

Please discard any old membership forms you may have and replace them with the new one. Aside from the address change, you will note that we now offer Discounts for multi-year memberships and we are also now offering a new Virtual Junior Membership for kids 17-years and younger.

Next Saturday in the December edition of the AMCA Newsletter, look for more information about the Junior membership and our need for volunteers to help us design and oversee a new AMCA Jr. Newsletter.

AMCA Offices will be closed from December 14th until January 2nd as we transition our database from Cornerstone to ClubExpress. Starting on January 2nd, we will be open for business in a new location in Chicago. New office hours will be from 8:00am to 5:00pm Central Time, Monday through Friday. The Tech Line will be open until 9:00pm. If members have any issues with logging in to the website or navigating around the website, Technicians will be available to help.

You will also note on the new membership form a new dedicated AMCA phone number. 847-250-1650. This line will start operating on January 2nd.

Next Saturday, December 14th, all members will receive the newsletter explaining the changes. This will be everyone's notification that the new website is up and running. Everyone can make themselves familiar with the new site and new members can join online. The important matter is that existing members will not be able to renew their membership until January 2nd while the database is being transferred to the new server.

I will send out another email to each of you on the same day the website actually goes live with more shortcut information on how to use the site.

Please, don't forget to start using the new membership form, attached.

Regards,

Keith

Keith S. Kizer
    AMCA Executive Director
    P.O. Box 663
    Huntsville, AL 35804

Cell: 256.509.9095

That's all great but what does ANY of that mean? Also, in what way, if any, does it affect members?
    Mark
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Where's my Dang calendar
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Well as one of the folks who has received numerous emails with this request and happen to be the treasurer of my chapter it does affect us, the members. I almost feel for it because I couldn't get in touch with the person who supposedly sent the email for a few days and it was getting close on the time to deliver the gift cards requested. I finally got a call back from the person and they assured me it was a fake request and I contacted Keith about it and found out how wide spread this scam is and how many fall for it. As the say I am older and wiser now but these thieves have and will keep trying to rip people off. Now they have moved down the membership list in my chapter and have sent emails to others but since I was aware and warned all my chapter they have not been successful. Beware!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
        AMCA #12766

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
          As the say I am older and wiser now but these thieves have and will keep trying to rip people off. Now they have moved down the membership list in my chapter and have sent emails to others but since I was aware and warned all my chapter they have not been successful. Beware!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
          AMCA #12766
          Thanks for those comments Tom. Yes there is always someone out there exploiting opportunities.

Mike Love

Comment

Originally posted by MMasa View Post
            That's all great but what does ANY of that mean? Also, in what way, if any, does it affect members?
            Mark

Mark - in regard to the new AMCA business on-line access it is increasing capacity to provide services to the AMCA members. The AMCA has gone with a business supplier that has a more robust infrastructure to provide member services as the club grows.

Mike Love

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
              Where's my Dang calendar
              Same as I was thinking.

Comment

Where's my Dang calendar
                Same here!

Comment

Where's my Dang calendar
                  Just got mine today.
                  Bob Rice #6738

Comment

same here!

Comment

# metoo It's a joke folks but I did get part of my order today.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                      AMCA #12766

Comment

I got my calendar today and there was a tiny little picture of my 1917 Henderson in it. Of course I'd rather see more pictures of 70s vintage dirt bikes, and Puch mopeds; but I'm kinky like that
                        Eric Smith
                        AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
                        X