Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some AMCA judges for Chesapeake Meet September 27-28 Jefferson PA

Hi Folks:

If you plan on attending the Chesapeake National Meet September 27-28 at Jefferson PA and can lend a hand as a judge we would appreciate your help. We will be starting early Saturday morning (9/27) with the judging and you can touch base with me in the White Rose Motorcycle Club dining hall where we will have a judging admin and registration table set up Friday and Saturday or touch base with AMCA Chief Judge Don Dzurick. We have 25 antique motorcycles preregistered 10 of which are sustained Winner's Circle. The other 15 preregistered include: Suzuki XN85D
, Norton COMMANDO ROADSTER, Harley-Davidson KNUCKLEHEAD, Harley-Davidson SPORTSTER XLH, Honda CB175, Harley-Davidson TOURING,
 Harley-Davidson FLH
, BMW R69 S
, Harley-Davidson FL
, BMW R80RT, 
Harley-Davidson VLD, 
Penton Berkshire 
1983 Yamaha XJ750K
, Yamaha YM1
, Harley-Davidson TOPPER.

Thanks ahead of time for any help you can offer and your annual support of the Chesapeake Meet.

Mike Love
    Chesapeake Chapter
    mikelove44@gmail.com

Hi Mike,

I hope you get some people to step up and help with the meet. I have never attended a meet at Jefferson due to schedule conflicts but hope to attend this year. Looking forward to see what the Chesapeake Chapter has to offer.
    Craig (Delaware)
    Delaware Bay Chapter
    Perkiomen Chapter
    AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Craig -

Real sorry I missed your comment here. Sheesh. How did your experience go with the meet?

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
      X