No announcement yet.

Wauseon 2019 phkotos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the pictures! That's my Daughter-In-Law kicking my sons 1966 XLCH. She normally rides a 1960 FLH but likes the Sporty just fine also.

Steve Slaminko
    Ohio Valley Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by slamiste View Post
      Thanks for the pictures! That's my Daughter-In-Law kicking my sons 1966 XLCH. She normally rides a 1960 FLH but likes the Sporty just fine also.

Steve Slaminko
      Ohio Valley Chapter
      That is FANTASTIC. Please give her our props!

In fact, I greatly enjoyed watching her kick over that bike and her handling of it was GREAT through the slow speed traffic. I used it as an example for all the cretins who talk about how hard it is to kick a sporty, etc etc. That bike sounded fantastic and the group of us watching just smiled and smiled and smiled.

Even better that it's all in the family.

Comment

Thanks for the great pictures. I know that is a lot work, and time invested to post that many pictures; but it is much appreciated by fellow members that couldn't make it.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Chuck, Thanks a bunch. For most of us left coasters that's as close as we get.
          DrSprocket

Comment

Will do Chuck!
            Thanks for the nice comments.

Comment

Comment

Great pictures FNG1! I love those old XR750's!
                Craig (Delaware)
                Delaware Bay Chapter
                Perkiomen Chapter
                AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Thanks Chuck, my 2 favorites were the 56 khk and the 67 xlh

Comment

Couldn't make it so all those pics are much appreciated chuckthebeatertruck and also FNG1.
                    Jason Zerbini
                    Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
                    Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Always happy to share photos.

If we don't promote the meets, within the AMCA and externally, then just what will become of them in 10-15 years? These are among the very few motorbike gatherings left that cater to a variety of vintage riders, are pretty family friendly, and don't require you to ride a black bagger to proclaim your bad a$$edness.

Not to mention, it's fun to compare photos and experiences. No matter who you are or how much time you spend at a meet like Wauseon -- you'll probably not see the same stuff as another person. Every lap of the vendor field seems to bring a new hunk of rust to drool over.

I'm particularly mad I didn't get up close and personal with the Crocker. I adore seeing them in the wild.

Comment

Yep, love the 56 KHK; but the restored 60CH for sale pushed my buttons far harder than the 67H.

Really, the one I wanted to take home was the robin's egg blue Honda 350/4. I've never seen one in that shade and it was just a darling little machine.

On to Davenport!

Comment

Working...
                        X