No announcement yet.

parking fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always thanks for the reply Pete! Your participation in the forum is appreciated. Would be helpful if the Shriners in Eustis would state, or have a sign explaining, that the Chapter gets a percentage of the fee. I have had several folks make negative comments to me.......since as previously stated i am a Shriner. INLINE, good to know your a traveling man and a worthy noble.
    I will try to contact someone in the Chapter down there and ask if anything can be done to publicize the situation.
    Best regards
    johnny

Comment

I don't remember EXACTLY what it was, but the fee at Eustis this year WAS LESS THAN $5.

Comment

Originally posted by indianut
        I don't remember EXACTLY what it was, but the fee at Eustis this year WAS LESS THAN $5.
        The FEE at EUSTIS was $5 this year! When I pulled in the lot the attendant said Five Dollars and that was all he said!

Comment

Don't see where it matters how much it was since we now know some of it is going to the chapter, and the collectors of the fee where there at the chapters request.............they asked me for $5 and put the dot on the windshield. Smiled, gained passage and enjoyed a great meet! johnny

Comment

Dang Pat, you must have been riding a Brand X or something, because when I pulled into the lot on my 1940 Chief, I SPECIFICALLY remember handing the man a $5 that I had in my $ pocket knowing that was the fee to get in, and him giving me change. I questioned the lower rate. I don't mind paying a small fee to offset the cost of renting the facility.

Comment

Indianut,
              I see your from florida, do you have any connections with the Sunshine Chapter? If so can you "suggest" either signage or verbal notice that the Chapter is a beneficiary of the fee at next years meet? I realize its a small stone in the big rock pile of holding a meet of that size.......but its an easy request.
              Thanks
              johnny

Comment

I agree. I will gladly help any chapter with a parking fee as long as I know some of the money goes to the host chapter. I think a sign to that effect at the entrance to the meet would generate higher contributions and less grumbling.

This is what I like about this forum. Questions get answered, and solutions get proposed.

Comment

Originally posted by indianut
                  Dang Pat, you must have been riding a Brand X or something, because when I pulled into the lot on my 1940 Chief, I SPECIFICALLY remember handing the man a $5 that I had in my $ pocket knowing that was the fee to get in, and him giving me change. I questioned the lower rate. I don't mind paying a small fee to offset the cost of renting the facility.
                  IndianNut, I don't ride brand X or the one that went out of business and shifted on the wrong side

HD all the way!

Comment

Working...
                  X