knucklehead collection just picked up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knucklehead collection just picked up

A friend of a friend of mine just bought a knucklehead collection of 17 bikes and a huge amount of knucklehead frames, parts and front-ends. Seven of the bikes have sidecars. He is looking for young buyers when the bikes arrive. It will take a bit to go through the parts.
    if anyone is intetested, I can put you in contact with him.
    Thanks

Ryan
    Yes, please, PM me his info.
    Mark
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

I am interested in parts and a front end. However I am definitely not a "young" buyer.
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
        I am interested in parts and a front end. However I am definitely not a "young" buyer.
        He would like to see young buyers for the bikes, but he will not let age of anything get in the way of a sale. As for the parts, my friend said that they will be dwindling in within the next week or so I was told there is at the very least 3 semi loads that include signs, literature, books and other old dealership goodies.

I will give his information when they start picking it all up. I just hope he keeps things in country like he said he would.
        Last edited by ryan; 04-04-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Ok, I'm in.
          AMCA #765

Comment

I do know for sure that the bikes will not be 95k a piece. Lol Boy it sure pays to buy in bulk, he got a help of a deal.

Comment

Please let me know 609-220-5471

Comment

Saying you want them kept in country is great.Reality is different.The buyer will say I'm going to keep it for life & sell it the next week.Out of country buyers will find in country mediators.It's been that way for a long time.

Comment

Y'know Folks,

We already discussed how our youth, for the most part, really aren't interested, or capable to deal with vintage machines.

What could be better to spread our culture and values around the world?

....Cotten
                  AMCA #776
                  Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
                    Y'know Folks,

We already discussed how our youth, for the most part, really aren't interested, or capable to deal with vintage machines.

What could be better to spread our culture and values around the world?

....Cotten
                    I have mixed feelings on giving our heritage to over seas buyers. It costs us way too much in the end. The kids behind the millennials seems to be a better bunch for the most part. Then again, we may have to forfeit the bikes for destruction if the Green New Deal ever makes its way through. If so, we may all become camel jockies!
                    Last edited by ryan; 04-05-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

When you own a machine from another country, Folks,

Its only natural to be curious, and learn more about that country, and your machine.

If I had British bikes, I'm certain I would be more of an Anglophile.
                      If they were German, no doubt I would get deep into the History and technology, and better understand the Germans.
                      (If it were Italian, I would probably cook more, because Guzzis don't seem to break.)

But I remember what messing with a Ural did to me.

....Cotten
                      Last edited by T. Cotten; 04-05-2019, 10:32 AM.
                      AMCA #776

Comment

Ryan, just to let you know; politics, and religion are subjects that can easily go horribly out of control, and are very closely monitored here at the AMCA forum. Just FYI.
                        Eric Smith
                        AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                          Ryan, just to let you know; politics, and religion are subjects that can easily go horribly out of control, and are very closely monitored here at the AMCA forum. Just FYI.
                          But I'm still here??

Let us not forget that our big old motorcycles are illegal for eighty percent of the Earth's population anyway.

....Cotten
                          PS: "42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot." ...Steven Wright
                          AMCA #776

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                            Eric,
                            My post had nothing to do with religion, but did touch in on the political atmosphere. I will watch my tongue, so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
                              But I'm still here??

Let us not forget that our big old motorcycles are illegal for eighty percent of the Earth's population anyway.

....Cotten
                              PS: "42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot." ...Steven Wright
                              Yes, but our bikes are becoming wall hangers. What does one say when other countries are snatching up our bikes for half price
                              because the value of the dollar was driven down? Is that not what partly helped the value of the bikes sky rocket in the first place? We are paying for it right now.
                              Again, I know profit is not a dirty word, but bikes flying up from 20k to almost 90k within a few years? There are a lot of incomplete projects that will never get done in our lifetime because of this.
                              I bet a set of cases for your 65 pan with papers are now several thousand dollars. That is why you should sell it so me because I have a set of cases with a good title. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X