Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hook-Line & Sinker!!!

HiYa,
    Was browsing eBay for a 1946 M/C License Plate and found this recent completed listing. Can't download prior completed listings for some reason? The description is even funnier!

s-l1600.jpg >>>Sold for $1500.00

EXTREMELY RARE - 1946 State of Michigan 'WAR YEAR' Motorcycle License Plate as shown in our photo. This would be a sensational addition for someone restoring their Harley Davidson Knucklehead.......Or for any collector of motorcycle license plates this example certainly could be the highlight of their collection. When's the last time you saw a 1946 Cycle plate ?? Tried to check the internet for other examples and there are NONE......Anyway, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me as this plate most likely won't last very long on E-bay.

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 03-25-2019, 01:53 PM.

Colorado war years are almost non-existent.
    AMCA #765

Comment

Originally posted by len dowe View Post
      Colorado war years are almost non-existent.
      MY god my hands would be shaking handing the money over, as my wife was cuffing me behind my head...My dad left me a 48 ny car plate...too bad you need 2 for a car...

Comment

The ad stated...'War Year'. WWII ended on September 2, 1945. Maybe he was thinking of the Cold War Years--haha. Anyway, 1946 Michigan Plates are not that rare, and usually go for $75--$150.00 unrestored.

*M.A.D.*
        Last edited by JoJo357; 03-27-2019, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X