Mother's Day Weekend DAV Vintage Bike Show & Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day Weekend DAV Vintage Bike Show & Swap Meet

The Fort Hays DAV (disabled american veterans) are hosting a Vintage Bike Show & Swap Meet in Hays, Kansas at the National Guard Armory on south main on May 11th. They are looking for people interested in showing their bike/bikes at $25/bike and/or $20/additional bike. 50% of entrance fees are being paid back as awards/prizes.

forthaysdavbikeshow@gmail.com
    forthaysbikeshow.com
    fb: Fort Hays DAV Bike Show

Hello easyrider, I tried to respond via email and could not complete the process. Don't know, could be on my end. Just wondering if they are having British classes? I live west on Emporia and would like to bring a bike or two. Thanks, Kevin

Comment

Yes there is a class for British Bikes. We have three classes for two Categories: American and Foreign. We have a stock class, a mild class (Bobbers & Cafe), no frame altercations unless they are bolt on such as bolt on hardtails, and finally a wild class for choppers and etc., where anything goes. Then there are two awards for Best of Show and People's Choice. Hope you can make it. it you need anything our contact information is on the website: forthaysdavbikeshow.com and out FB Page: Fort Hays Dav Bike Show. We are presently working in finding discount motel rooms. - Pat

Comment

Working...
      X