indian midgit car on e bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indian midgit car on e bay

hey guys cheak out the indian powered midgit car from the 20's on e bay under indian motorcycles for sale or item #4603863303 and while your there that's my blue vertical i'm trying to sell need the cash for a panhead hope i sell it couple of other verticals there too

I'm only getting one image to load from that listing. Tried reload twice. Wish the guy would fix that. Looks interesting.

Comment

I get like a whole bunch of pics,Id have to think its a cool toy but is it worth the asking price?? You guys tell me Remember its homemade! But nice !
      I JUST LOOKED @ IT ITS NOW AT 4250 SOMEONE MUST KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OLDGAL!

Comment

Cool listing and good timing. I have been trying to run down 4 or 5 midget racers here in my town. The last couple months I got word of about 5 that were around 30 years ago and then heard of one in the back of a truck about a year or two ago. They are still here somewhere! Keep looking..............

Louie

Comment

I got photos now.

I had talked to Smitty from Rock Island Ill. who had built a few of those w/ motorcycle engines. BSA. Had it at D-Port. Specifically for racing. The one listed appears to be a car. A midgit car for touring. It does appear to be in pretty good shape. I'd like to see a photo of the under side, drive chain, rear drive, etc. I think would be fun to keep intact (orig -unrestored) as a home-built fun machine. Would be good for shop promo.

Comment

I agree Admin but the $$$$ just is going crazy did you go to Davenport??If so did you catch the excelcor mini ? now that was cool but 12500 was a bit much but hey if you got it what the heck!!!

Comment

I emailed the guy about the vin numbers. They come back as a 1924 74ci chief engine. No doubt that as light as it must be and that many ponies, she must of had some snort to it. Still a cool toy.

TR

Comment

Working...
              X