Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read this book? Why Grandpa rides a Harley - but really wants an Indian.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this book? Why Grandpa rides a Harley - but really wants an Indian.

Has anyone read this book? I'm up for a review! Grand kids would be helpful.

http://www.grandparidesaharley.com/

ADMIN
    Seeing how YOU found it MEs thinks you should buy it,readit, and let us all know what we are missing! (then we all can borrow it from you!!!) All though Im not quite ready to be a grampa just yet,thanks for posting it!

Comment

I bought a couple of the books for Christmas presents (one for me) and as a result have read it. A great kids book, especially for those of us in bikes. It is directed towards kids and does that very well. The pictures and the story do a good job of explaining the title. As a grandpa it is a great book to share with your grandkids and if you aren't there yet, read it to your kids. The people at the publisher were very helpful and I received the books the next day. It's not "At the creation", but a welcome add to my bike library. Maybe the next book will be about Indians!
      Tom

Comment

THX for review. I'm just going to buy it. It's all good.

Comment

First I heard of the book, I'm going to check it out. I can tell you my grandkid loves the flash on this web page. She says Papaw everytime she sees it!

Louie

Comment

Hahahah... that's cute - thanks Louie. a.k.a. Grandpa.

Comment

Ya, and I'm only 47.............

Louie

Comment

Working...
              X