Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sale Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Parts inventory - the Australian Icon Redfern Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hairynob24 View Post
    got back from Redferns auction late yesterday , 3 x big days prices were up and down , the online bidders killed it . we were all cheering when the internet went down a few times , but it came back on every bloody time to our discuss , lots of parts its all over now for those hard to get items , I believe parts are going all over the world .Big few weeks for Tony and his wife ,good luck with there future to you both ,Rob
    Sorry Mate. My buddy was one of those international buyers and he did well. Tony did also. I wish them all the best.

Comment

Howdy,
      That was some auction! Don't think you'll see the likes of one like that for quite some time!? A couple of Aussie friends of mine were in attendance, and asked me if i wanted them to bid on items, which was 'Great' on their part! I kindly passed, but those lots that were filled with parts, those were the real deals!!!
      Poor ole' 'Tiny' should have taken a Jack Daniels laced coffee before the second day, his voice was definitely going South--haha.

*M.A.D.*
      Last edited by JoJo357; 05-08-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

yes Tony worked his voice off , there was no brake on Friday it started at 11am finished at 4,30pm , Saturday he gave us a 5 minutes for lunch that's from 8am till 4.30pm and Sunday was the same

Comment

Originally posted by len dowe View Post
          What does that have to do with Tony?
          Well this thread has meandered kind of in a seven degree of separation way.

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
          X