Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecum 2019 motorcycle auction is just around the corner ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mecum 2019 motorcycle auction is just around the corner ........

I have been going to this event way before Mecum took it over and I must say I always have a good time buying, selling or just watching this amazing event. Will bring matching numbers 1947 Chief this year. If you have never been there it is really something to go see. Lately over 1,700 bikes are there, is a good time of the year to do something when it is still rather cold out and no events going on much. The South Point is the location in Las Vegas and really a nice place to stay. They may still be offering a small discount if you mention the auction, if they have any rooms left. January 22-27 2019
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

See you there Knuck. Flying in with my buddy of 45 years. His first time. We will sit on our hands and drink beer and soak up the atmosphere.
    Ross

Comment

I plan on going but probably next year, I've always wanted to see this auction and Bonhams too.
      Last edited by Green Indian; 12-07-2018, 08:23 PM.
      AMCA # 3233

Comment

Sounds good Ross. My Chief goes up very late on Saturday so I'll be there till it's all done.

Comment

All y'all, stop by the AMCA booth. Get some goodies, sit a spell. See you there.
          Fred
          Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Originally posted by KNUCK View Post
            Sounds good Ross. My Chief goes up very late on Saturday so I'll be there till it's all done.
            Hope to meet up with you if possible Knuck, I'll be watching your Chief now with great interest..... and all you AMCA guys drop by the AMCA booth and give Fred a hard time and ask him lots of questions. Good thing is...he'll probably have all the answers.
            Ross

Comment

I'll be there and will certainly stop by the booth.

Comment

Good Rick. Ask Fred why he thinks an Indian is superior.....LOL
                Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
                  Good Rick. Ask Fred why he thinks an Indian is superior.....LOL
                  LOL! That's a great question.

Comment

Originally posted by KNUCK View Post
                    Late is good as the alcohol has had time to do is job. :-)
                    Be sure to visit;
                    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

https://www.mecum.com/

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Going to also visit Bonham on Thursday afternoon but be aware that they charge 15% commission and also if they have a business license in your state you have to pay full sales tax, even if you never plan to register with your local department of motor vehicles. So for me it is 15% and 8% to get it out of the auction. Likely a no buy for me but if a lower value motorcycle maybe.

Comment

Working...
                        X