Servi-car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servi-car

You probably know the Motor Company better than anyone out there as you are a true historian. That being said, as it was H-D and the AMF years you can almost be assured that if Harley had the componets left over in July 1973 ( the start of the 74 model season) they would have assembled a few more Servi-Cars. Although it does not answer your question www.dl45.com has an interesting site about the lack of respect this model gets and also go back to the 1913 "motorcycle truck". While it is in reverse, this to me is the original Servi-car. Send me an e-mail if I can be of further assistance. Meanwhile, I will continue to check my sources.

Re: Servi-car

Originally posted by Paquette
    You probably know the Motor Company better than anyone out there as you are a true historian. That being said, as it was H-D and the AMF years you can almost be assured that if Harley had the componets left over in July 1973 ( the start of the 74 model season) they would have assembled a few more Servi-Cars. Although it does not answer your question www.dl45.com has an interesting site about the lack of respect this model gets and also go back to the 1913 "motorcycle truck". While it is in reverse, this to me is the original Servi-car. Send me an e-mail if I can be of further assistance. Meanwhile, I will continue to check my sources.
    Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to copy and paste your message to the original Servi-Car thread to make things easier.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X