Did you hear the one about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you hear the one about...

Greetings, had a hoot at Wauseon as usual.
    I won't go into detail, but i will if this post takes off. Did anyone besides me, witness the fiasco that occurred in the evening on Saturday*(7-21), where Mach IV(Wisconsin), left a whole big pile of parts unattended for 6 hours. A sign posted on a card table read--'Parts for sale' and a phone# was all that stood in the way of a free for all pilfering after the card table's information was probably purposely flattened to the pavement.
    Mach IV retrieved most of his sTuFf back, but they didn't recover everything that was in that pile--maybe 'YOU' know the person or persons responsible??? The AMCA Website won't let me download the Vender # spots chart, but the Vender # was 220-221. This is the west corner intersection, just behind the field games grassy area. Thank You.
    *P.s. Another thing, the people responsible were 'NOT' walk in Wauseon shoppers--They were Vendors on Golf Carts!!!!!!

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 07-24-2018, 02:34 PM. Reason: additional info.

Freakin thieves !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post
      Greetings, had a hoot at Wauseon as usual.
      I won't go into detail, but i will if this post takes off. Did anyone besides me, witness the fiasco that occurred in the evening on Saturday*(7-21), where Mach IV(Wisconsin), left a whole big pile of parts unattended for 6 hours. A sign posted on a card table read--'Parts for sale' and a phone# was all that stood in the way of a free for all pilfering after the card table's information was probably purposely flattened to the pavement.
      Mach IV retrieved most of his sTuFf back, but they didn't recover everything that was in that pile--maybe 'YOU' know the person or persons responsible??? The AMCA Website won't let me download the Vender # spots chart, but the Vender # was 220-221. This is the west corner intersection, just behind the field games grassy area. Thank You.
      *P.s. Another thing, the people responsible were 'NOT' walk in Wauseon shoppers--They were Vendors on Golf Carts!!!!!!

*M.A.D.*
      So JoJo...

Who caught them with their smartphone?

Golf carts are always a sign of trouble.

....Cotten
      Last edited by T. Cotten; 07-24-2018, 03:14 PM.
      AMCA #776
      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Boy, that musta been quite an ordeal. I don't have any use for thieves and I hope they are all caught and punished accordingly. That being said, where else could you leave a table full of valuable stuff unattended for 6 hours with hundreds of folks milling about and not expect to lose anything?����

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
          So JoJo...

Who caught them with their smartphone?

Golf carts are always a sign of trouble.

....Cotten
          I ditched my smart phony years ago Cotten, i have a simple reliable drop device. The friend i was with, left his at the picnic table. We were watching it starting to unfold, from our vans directly across and near the field game area.
          *M.A.D.*
          Last edited by JoJo357; 07-24-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X