3 stolen indian chief motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 stolen indian chief motorcycles

On Friday July 20, 2018 in BURNABY, B.C. CANADA three Indian Chief motorcycles were stolen from a garage at a private residence.

- 1947 Chief that is yellow and complete.

- 1951 Chief that is black and had the motor out of it. The motor was taken as well.

- 1948 Chief that is blue, complete and has a H-D telescopic front end with a Chief front fender.

This is posted for someone I know who did not have motor and frame serial numbers immediately at hand and has owned these for many years.
    If you have any information contact Jake - 604-328-1757 (cell) or 604-814-0464 (home)
    or BURNABY R.C.M.P. at 604-646-9999 or 604-646-9533

That sucks, I hope the guy gets his bikes back and they track the %#$&*'s down and rip their *****,s off.

Comment

So sad. Many times the thieves are known to the victim. So look close there. Jerry

Originally posted by jcrawford View Post
      On Friday July 20, 2018 in BURNABY, B.C. CANADA three Indian Chief motorcycles were stolen from a garage at a private residence.

- 1947 Chief that is yellow and complete.

- 1951 Chief that is black and had the motor out of it. The motor was taken as well.

- 1948 Chief that is blue, complete and has a H-D telescopic front end with a Chief front fender.

This is posted for someone I know who did not have motor and frame serial numbers immediately at hand and has owned these for many years.
      If you have any information contact Jake - 604-328-1757 (cell) or 604-814-0464 (home)
      or BURNABY R.C.M.P. at 604-646-9999 or 604-646-9533

Comment

I understand the bikes have been recovered but the engine and some parts haven't been recovered.

Comment

I am glad to hear that! Let's hope the other parts are soon recovered as well and thanks for the update!
          Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

I was also advised of this last night after returning from the National Road Run in Oregon and I have communicated this to Bill, our magazine editor.
            Thanks to all who were concerned and let's hope the '51 motor and other missing parts are recovered.

Comment

Truly a shame for this to happen. Hopefully the motor gets recovered. The parts on the other hand might be a different story. Either way, I hope they catch the SOB's!!!
              Craig (Delaware)
              Delaware Bay Chapter
              Perkiomen Chapter
              AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Working...
              X