Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA magazine- Nuts and Bolts article- electric start conversions

Hello all,

I hope you have enjoyed some of the Nuts and Bolts articles. I do appreciate the feedback people have been sending me.

I am working on a piece about electric start conversion kits for the old bikes. I have received literature from a number of manufacturers. I want to be thorough, so I felt I should ask for input from you guys.

If you have any experience with any conversion, I would be interested in your comments. Which kit, what bike, difficulty installing it, how has it been working, etc.

Hopefully this will turn up some kits I am not aware of so the article is all inclusive.

Perhaps you can give advice on installation, maintenance, etc? I don't think I can do a blow by blow installation of every kit out there, so I am trying to find the best way to present the info as "tips and tricks", etc.

You can post it here, but also feel free to write me directly at pocketvalve@gmail.com. If you would like to discuss, please include your phone too.

Also, feel free to provide any other tip or trick for inclusion in the articles, or suggestions for topics you would like to read about.

Thanks in advance!

Dan Margolien
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

I think you're doing a fantastic job, Dan; as have your predecessors. 'Nuts, and Bolts' has been one of the best regular features in the Antique Motorcycle and you are definitely upholding the tradition.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Yes, since you posted.... I too think your past "Nuts & Bolts" articles have been great reads! Thank you!
      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Working...
      X