1939 U rear fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 U rear fender

Does anyone make a decent repop rear fender? Tired of messing with the Tiawan junk...

Then try German sTuff Ward. *W&W Cycles... www.wwag.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WebSite
    Hand-crafted authentic reproductions, with a short run production waiting list. Excellent quality, a friend of mine bought a complete set for his Knucklehead project.
    *M.A.D.*

Comment

I am looking for 39ul fenders also, I talked with Tom from Replicant Metals and he did a run of rear fenders and was sold out in 6 days. Currently waiting for his production run. His fenders are very nice and not like the repop junk, but gonna have to wait for them.

Comment

Originally posted by cuda567 View Post
        I am looking for 39ul fenders also, I talked with Tom from Replicant Metals and he did a run of rear fenders and was sold out in 6 days. Currently waiting for his production run. His fenders are very nice and not like the repop junk, but gonna have to wait for them.
        Didn't realize *Replicant Metals even made the rear fenders, only the front fenders are listed. They haven't updated their catalog obviously. W&W Cycles outsources their line through...*The Cyclery. I'm just wondering if *Replicant has *The Cyclery guys making their fenders also? www.the-cyclery.com
        179966.jpg >>>$886.78
        180140.jpg
        180139.jpg
        142164.jpg

*M.A.D.*
        Last edited by JoJo357; 05-07-2018, 01:22 PM. Reason: pictures.

Comment

Nice! Too bad I can't buy one...

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            Nice! Too bad I can't buy one...
            Where in the USA are you located? 46EL

Comment

Working...
            X