old school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old school

my friend andy gave me this link -- check out what these guys used to do on their panheads!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...threadid=29723

Dose pictures are pretty dang cool.

d.

Comment

Cool pics....that one on the side on the mountain looks down right scary! No where to go but forward.

Louie

Comment

Now that is motorcycle riding! I love those old pictures when guys would ride a "street" bike into the woods, because they didn't have Dual Sports back then. Foot clutch and side shift too! Most guys today can't even think of riding a side shift.

Jim

Comment

anybody else got any old 40's and 50' pics, or a website that has them posted? Hrdly-Dangrs?

Comment

Check out www.harleysons.de Its a german site, but really cool motorcycle pics and nicely done website. Hrdly

Comment

WOW! Wish I had theMCs in the pics.......could sell them to you kats and buy a few more INDIANS!! nice pics of oldtime riders,up here in Maine there was a henerson dealer and I visited he some years back ANDHE TOLD OF STORIES key here stories of making powersleds out of old hendersen motors and running booze from Canada to Maine over potatoe fields I guess that whole generation was fullof hell!!!

Comment

Hend eng were used for lots of stuff. Home built airplanes also.

I'll replicate the mountain snow shots in about another month. It would be great fun! Riding a foot clutch hand shift is not that hard. You just have to get used to it, and that doesn't take long either.

Comment

The ol' Henderson motors were also used for boats....... But the airplane thing does remind me of a story an old timer once told me about a friend of his that had one! I guess I'd better get off my butt and do some research!!!!!! If you do the snow thing Admin-dude we're going to want to see some pictures!!!! I like the booze runnin' border thing there INLINE! Sounds like fun!

Comment

yea those pics were cool thanks for showing them I really enjoyed the captions too I got a hand shift on my 34 cant imagine doing mud and snow with it

Comment

Working...
                    X