Old Iron K&N airfilter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Iron K&N airfilter

I was thinking about bying one of these, anybody got one of these on their bike??
    Are they any good?
    Thanks guys,

dave.
    Attached Files

I'm sure they work great...I think I'll make my own though, should be easy enough, just buy the filter.

Louie

Comment

This as ALL his products are nothing short of the BEST!!! Im running a few of them and all my Indians except for one that came with an original one have his mirrors on them if you dont have one to compare,youd think they were nos!

Comment

Ok sounds good. I do have the original mesh airfilter in it now, so I will prolly go ahead and order one.
        Thanks guys,

dave.

Comment

I use K&N filters on my bikes and love them. K&N makes a kit to clean them and re-oil them so they last a lifetime.

Comment

HEY!!!!!! Nice bags on your site Paquette! Like the 46 Brown, but without the rosettes or the dorky looking harley-Ferguson logo. Quote me off-line. I'm def in the market for sm bags and a pad. Good if they matched my seat. Well, close at least.

I have a couple ant. HD K&N filters fur sail unopened in box. Below retail. I cut one down and reformed it for my scout. Works great. Better flow=more horse.

ID 4 3/4" x OD 6 1/8" x H 2"

Comment

Working...
            X