Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36 ford 36 knuck

nice combo

darn Larry, the pic worked earlier. Do you own the truck also?

Comment

Screw 'photo o' bucket of S..T'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post
        Screw 'photo o' bucket of S..T'!!!
        Why on Earth go through a pirate photo-hosting site, when you can upload directly to this one for free?

....Cotten
        Attached Files
        Last edited by T. Cotten; 11-17-2017, 02:37 PM.
        AMCA #776
        Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Photobucket works for me and I certainly don't pay $500 a year for it.

Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
            Photobucket works for me and I certainly don't pay $500 a year for it.
            Eric!

Even if its free, why jump through more hoops?

...Cotten
            PS: That carb bowl is still on the wrong side. It bothers me, so I gotta fix it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by T. Cotten; 11-17-2017, 05:30 PM.
            AMCA #776

Comment

A friend owns the truck, my pictures post at 1st then disappear, I don't know why

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
                PS: That carb bowl is still on the wrong side. It bothers me, so I gotta fix it.
                That was not the correct carb for a 1924 Big Chief. I did have the correct Schebler which I eventually sorted out and made reliable, but I'll bet I still put the needle boss on the wrong side. That is the motorcycle I regret selling more than any bike I have ever owned. 20's era Big Chiefs were the best motorcycles built by anyone in the 1920s, including the Indian Scouts. Initially, the Big Chief was called the Big Scout and it may have given up a bit of handling to it's sibling, but it still handled very well, and certainly made up for that short-coming in power. I owned that bike when I lived in downtown Orlando. I never missed riding it on Sunday mornings when the nuts were still asleep.
                Eric Smith
                AMCA #886

Comment

That was not the correct carb for a 1924 Big Chief. I did have the correct Schebler which I eventually sorted out and made reliable, but I'll bet I still put the needle boss on the wrong side. That is the motorcycle I regret selling more than any bike I have ever owned. 20's era Big Chiefs were the best motorcycles built by anyone in the 1920s, including the Indian Scouts. Initially, the Big Chief was called the Big Scout and it may have given up a bit of handling to it's sibling, but it still handled very well, and certainly made up for that short-coming in power. I owned that bike when I lived in downtown Orlando. I never missed riding it on Sunday mornings when the nuts were still asleep.
                  Whatever,...

I fixed it.

...Cotten
                  AMCA #776

Comment

I really try to get along with you, Tom, and you brush it off like it's a bug on your ass. The great thing about forums is sharing experiences. It isn't always about what's right and wrong, and particularly with motorcycles. Bikes are fun, and sharing those experiences are what make this hobby so great. Who f##king cares what side the needle valve thing is on; I sold that bike almost 20 years ago. It's ancient history and you can't fix ****.
                    Eric Smith
                    AMCA #886

Comment

I really try to get along with you, Tom, and you brush it off like it's a bug on your ass. The great thing about forums is sharing experiences. It isn't always about what's right and wrong, and particularly with motorcycles. Bikes are fun, and sharing those experiences are what make this hobby so great. Who f##king cares what side the needle valve thing is on; I sold that bike almost 20 years ago. It's ancient history and you can't fix ****.
                      LOL but he sure can self promote, and hijack threads. Everytime I see cottonball comment, I know the thread will soon spiral into the bowl.

Comment

You guys, please, don't ever change, please.

Comment

Working...
                        X