Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a brain pick.

Greetings, is anyone making decent fender trims? Part # 3715-40
    The newer/Larger trim, just doesn't look right. THIS>>>>NOS-Vintage-Harley-Davidson-Knucklehead-Fender-Trim-Kit.jpg
    NOT THIS>>>>>s-l640.jpg
    Thanks, *M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 11-11-2017, 03:36 PM. Reason: additional pics.

I have a 1940 BT and I don't think anyone reproduces the top fender trim. I see it whole and in pieces on ebay quite often. It used to be quite fairly priced but 40's have come into their own now and the trim can be quite pricey now. Good luck!
    DrSprocket

Comment

I have a full set minus clips (expensive) and some incomplete sets available, everything but the chevron and clips.

Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by RichO View Post
        I have a 1940 BT and I don't think anyone reproduces the top fender trim. I see it whole and in pieces on ebay quite often. It used to be quite fairly priced but 40's have come into their own now and the trim can be quite pricey now. Good luck!
        Thanks RichO, ya' i've seen them pop up occasionally here & there. They really went through the roof in the last few years. Thanks, *M.A.D.*

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
          I have a full set minus clips (expensive) and some incomplete sets available, everything but the chevron and clips.

Thanks Robbie, i'll send You a PM. *M.A.D.*

Comment

Does anyone have measurements for hole location for these 40 to fender trims??? Paddy

Comment

Working...
            X