10th annual pumpkin run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th annual pumpkin run

all you seaboard ,colonial,neshaminy valley , membersthe pumpkin run is coming up on nov 5. if ya never been there its full of ol cars ,hit n miss motors, tractors ,military vehicles. if its old its there . hope to see a good turn out of ol motorcycles . check out there website for more info ,also should preregister-huge event www.oldengine.com

Hey flthead, I've been to that show a couple times now. Some really nice old vehicles show up there.

Last year I rode down on my 74 XLCH.

Here's a pic from last Novembers Show...Who's Bike??
    Attached Files

Comment

tonys pan

ya last year i rode down on my 34 vfd an had my 41 servi car trailered down but know sooner we get there got a phone call about a death in the family, so had to turn around an head back . be there this year with the ol 34 againor maybe the 50 pan . just hope some more ol bikes show up . maybe "slow race " roy will ride down on his 16 harley ..... hint hint

Comment

Here's another pic
        Attached Files

Comment

Her's another
          Attached Files

Comment

One more...Great little Texaco display!!.....I have more pics....
            Attached Files

Comment

2 pans

ya the black 51 is tonys an the green one is dans" ol clickity clack 55" , they should be there again . maybe you can get some more guys to ride down with ya this year

Comment

I'm going to this year's show too, but will likely be coming down by car with my wife and her parents

Originally I wanted to tow down my bike and Tractor to enter in their Tractor Pull Contest....Its a Bolens tractor with its original Flathead motor....Course I had to modify it a little

If I see you guys down there I'll take some pics of ya's and e'mail them to you if you want. Hrdly

Comment

meeting to ride

some of us seaboard guys are meeting up to ride down , leaving harley dawn dinner at 8:00 am sat. mornin/ harley dawn is on rt322 an 8th street folsom. ridin old stuff

Comment

Ok you guys have wet OUR Appetite! Now PLEASE deliver some pics!Oh yeah have plenty of fun!

Comment

Church of rust

Hey, Don't forget about the 40 foot pile of old rusty parts with the church steeple ontop! A must see! Also don't be surprised to here machine gun fire! COOL! I'm there.

Comment

Working...
                      X