Eddie Haskel picks up a "Bitch".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Haskel picks up a "Bitch".

17815_616648148363805_879447024_n.jpghttps://youtu.be/U5F9PaJjlKg AT 9:15 *M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 08-14-2017, 03:03 AM. Reason: additional info.

I knew he had taken a job with the LAPD after the " beaver " show played out & retired from there. Maybe Chris Haynes could share some trivia on that

Rick Stambaugh # 2472

Comment

I had read that he retired early from LAPD to work on the new Beaver show in 1997. According to his resume on the Internet Movie Data Base he is still acting as of 2016. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0652119/?ref_=nv_sr_1
      Be sure to visit;
      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

I think Ken Osmond was a very good actor and should have easily transitioned into mature roles. Unfortunately, there are too many bad actors that have success, and too many good actors that don't. Probably one of the reasons there are so many psychiatrists in Hollywood
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

So True Eric--but, this still is a very huge word in "HollyWeird"---TYPECAST! *M.A.D.*osmond.jpg

Comment

Thanks for posting that, it brought back some good TV memories! Seen in a whole new light now, looking at the motorcycle primarily.

But full disclosure here.....we don't like squirrels or chipmunks....in spite of what Lassie says! They're rodents and they chew....and have lots of babies. They eat our house, they eat our plants...destructive little bastids.....I trap them and move them to New Hampshire!
            Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Where they can "Live Free or Die". For me I can do a few less damaging my plants, house, and vehicles. They like wire covering and anything plastic! Look under my hood and see all the wires and vacuum hoses they have chewed up not to mention air box, brake master cylinder, filler caps for oil and tranny etc. Now they have started on my pick ups bumper and my barbeque grill! My foxes need to fatten up for winter and few extra chipmunks would work!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
              AMCA #12766

Comment

About 7 years ago they got into one building and chewed up some nice old HD boxes and the same year got into the mower shed and chewed all my gas caps and gas can nozzles. I eliminate them all, 410 is loaded and waiting. My neighbor also thanked me. They are nothing more than a tree rat.
                Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Originally posted by BigLakeBob View Post
                  About 7 years ago they got into one building and chewed up some nice old HD boxes and the same year got into the mower shed and chewed all my gas caps and gas can nozzles. I eliminate them all, 410 is loaded and waiting. My neighbor also thanked me. They are nothing more than a tree rat.
                  Moth balls are cheaper, less collateral damage, and you don't have to be there, Bob!

Save your ammo: Time may come when you need it for bigger vermin.

....Cotten
                  AMCA #776
                  Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

We have millions of squirrels in Florida, but they seem to leave plastic alone. At least I have never seen plastic chewed up, in spite of the opportunities here. Now grove rats are a menace in Florida but they seem to prefer wood. My best friend and his wife are super tree hugging, leftist, Trump hating, self loathing liberals and they recently had a rat/mouse problem. They made a big deal about their humane traps, and relocation program. Everything was going humanely great until a rouge rat nibbled on his Martin guitar. Then it was time to call in the republicans and get rid of the rat problem
                    Eric Smith
                    AMCA #886

Comment

How did we go from Eddie Haskell to rodents? This is what I love about forums
                      Eric Smith
                      AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                        How did we go from Eddie Haskell to rodents? This is what I love about forums
                        I love rodents, Folks!

Just soak them in brine before you fry them.

....Cotten
                        PS: I trapped many a beaver as a youngster. Yum.
                        Last edited by T. Cotten; 08-15-2017, 04:51 PM.
                        AMCA #776
                        Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                          How did we go from Eddie Haskell to rodents?
                          Eric, so you see, Lassie risked life and limb to save a squirrel in the Lassie episode posted at the top by JoJo357.... and I just took a chipmunk to New Hampshire last week (.... I like that "Live Free or Die" connection...perfect for this!). I don't like rodents (though I will eat rabbit)... so I couldn't help but bring up my dislike of rodents since Lassie saved one in the video. Kind of a knee jerk reaction I guess!

But the scenes with Eddie Haskell feature a Pan head (I guess) with side car!
                          Last edited by pisten-bully; 08-15-2017, 05:02 PM.
                          Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

I will at very least give the rodent a shot at some kind of life again. First--i 'gently' trap them, then i put a cuff and chain around his little paw, and secure it to a post. I lite a cigarette and explain to the dirty little Rat that he has two choices. Saw your filthy little limb off, or in 5 minutes i burn the shed down! Damn, i ruin more sheds that way! *I was going to post the video of deputy Barney Fife on his JD/Hack, but God knows where that would lead too? hahaha *M.A.D.*
                            Last edited by JoJo357; 08-16-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post
                              *I was going to post the video of deputy Barney Fife on his JD/Hack, but God knows where that would lead too? hahaha *M.A.D.*
                              I know where that rig is today. :-)
                              Be sure to visit;
                              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
                              X