Question on antique harley directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on antique harley directory

Wonder if anyone would have any information on a book I have. On the front it says Directory spare parts and accessories harley davidson motor company Milwaukie wis. U.S.A. Inside it has a book that says spare parts for harley davidson motorcycles and sidecars 1925 to 1929 models this has prices with the parts.Second book inside says spare parts for harley davidson motorcycleso and sidecars 1922 to 1928 models except opposed twin also has prices with parts. Third book says harley davidson approved accessories. Any info would be appreciated.

Post a picture of it. Sounds like a dealer only bound edition. They were issued from time to time. Are you selling?
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I don't mean to sound stupid but I have no idea how to post pictures on here. I'm computer challenged I don't even own a cell phone. So if any hints I'm willing to try and send some pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Warbonnet View Post
        I don't mean to sound stupid but I have no idea how to post pictures on here. I'm computer challenged I don't even own a cell phone. So if any hints I'm willing to try and send some pictures.
        I have never owned a cell phone, Warbonnet!

When you bring up the box to post your reply, look below it for a 'button' that says: Manage Attachments.
        Click on it, and a second browser tab appears. Somewhere in small print among all the bells and whistles it will say: Add Files.
        Click on that, and then look in the box that pops up for Basic Uploader.

Clicking on that will change that box to say Browse.
        Clicking on that lets you pick your picture from your computer. Then click Upload.

Click Done at the bottom when you are done, and it will close that tab, but the attachment will be listed on the first tab where you compose your text.

Its way too many hoops to jump through, but its better than an expensive external host that will make you jump through its own hoops, and hold your photos hostage someday.

Your browser may vary.

....Cotten
        Last edited by T. Cotten; 08-07-2017, 08:09 AM.
        AMCA #776
        Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Let's see if this works.
          Attached Files
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Great ! Thank you for a very good tutorial, Tom.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

I'm going to get a picture and see what I can do. I appreciate the help you were right my browser is different but I pecked around and think I found what I need to do. Once again thanks.

Comment

Warbonnet, you can email me a picture and I'll post it for you.
                Robbie
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

20170807_104240.jpg it says I uploaded something. Alright I see I've got it thanks guys. Now I'll send some other pictures of this book. That is just like a cover.
                  Last edited by Warbonnet; 08-07-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I'll post a couple pictures of each book.
                    #120170807_105712.jpg

Comment

#1cover of first book 20170807_105057.jpg

Comment

Book #2 cover 20170807_105315.jpg

Comment

And its delightful, Warbonnet!

Your browser allows you to put the pic inline in your text;
                          Even though I have a place inline option shown with my Firefox, it doesn't work; My pics are always displayed in a strip at the bottom as was Eric's.

I am addicted to the edit button.

....Cotten
                          AMCA #776
                          Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Page from book #2 20170807_105417.jpg

Comment

Cover book #3 20170807_105519.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X