Davenport Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davenport Report

Ok, how about a Davenport report for us poor saps who couldn't make it................

Louie

Lou, I will be posting some pics either 2day or early tomorrow1 was a good crowd but I didnt buy anything lots of empty spaces, or should I say more than of late,but as always was a fun time tobe had!

Comment

I would personally like to thank Cotton for his help and expertise in which he graciously provided me at Davenport on a delema I had found myself in. Thank you Cotton ! You Da Man Cotton !! Paps

Comment

PAPS,
        Even though I do not know Cotten personally,i too think he is a gentleman! How many people send you their product WITHOUT payment first? I know of only two,Cotten and Rocky Halter this says volumes about their character! My Hats off to both of these guys!

Comment

O.K. INLINE where's the pictures? I wasn't fortunate enough to get to Davenport and would like to see what I missed. I'm going to have to get off my %@! and get there one day!

Comment

Sorry guys will do soon just been out straight!

Comment

I have a full photo report of Davenport on my website! Check it out here:

http://www.beautyofspeed.com/fra/index.htm

Comment

Working...
              X