First time at Wauseon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time at Wauseon.

Very cool. Love seeing all the old bikes. Walked around with an old brother. Who I hadn't seen for over 40 years. He has been at Wauseon several times over the years. Going to mark the calendar for next year. Is it the same weekend every year?

Always 3rd weekend in July.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA #12766

Comment

Thanks Tom

Comment

My first time also, without a doubt the biggest and best meet I've been to ! The flat tracks topped it off, fantastic vintage racing !!! is there anywhere I can find the finishing positions of the Class C race ? thanks, Tim

Comment

Tim 435
          Inquire at bikedays.com
          Fred
          Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Got it Fred, thanks

Comment

Hey Tim, go to www.bikedays.com/ all the MAIN results have been posted.
              Last edited by JoJo357; 07-28-2017, 03:32 PM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

Got it JoJo, wow those fields were packed ! might have to build something for next year and find a 98 lb rider.. love the action !

Comment

Tim, just do it! Plenty of room in all the classes to run Wauseon. Just make sure You register early--a couple of months before the race date to be on the safe side. One other point, a lot of the racers are from all over the USA, and You never race with most of them till the event. This is the Monster gray area of Wauseon! Good Luck, *M.A.D.*

Comment

Been going for years and never get tired of seeing all the classics

Comment

Fantastic Meet !!!

Comment

Was my first time also and would like to go again, just that it's 2,370 miles away............
                        #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Greeting AMCA Members, 2017 was my first time to attend The Wauseon Meet, Wow, I have never seen so many vintage bikes and parts. To top the meet off I was invited to the President's Meeting and The New AMCA Chapter, # 76 Deep South Chapter was born right there and then! I am the founding Member and President of the new Chapter base here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast along with Louisiana and Alabama. We came into the AMCA with 40 AMCA Members to start with. The Members have been working on bringing this Chapter together for about a year. It's been a long time coming here to the South and we look forward to working with all the AMCA Chapters.
                          Avery time I received My AMCA Magazine and I turned to the Map in the rear of the book and I saw no dot on the map for any Chapters in the South, I set out on a Mission to put a dot there here in the South and hopefully our next issue will be there and I can say Mission accomplished.

Gary Barker President of the Deep South Chapter # 76
                          AMCA 28010

Comment

I should also add that I bought an original paint Panhead at Wauseon. Quite a first time visit.
                            Attached Files
                            #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Originally posted by KNUCK View Post
                              Was my first time also and would like to go again, just that it's 2,370 miles away............
                              It is a 90 minute drive from Detroit airport. Book your flight a few months in advance and they will be cheap.
                              Be sure to visit;
                              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
                              X