Wauseon meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred,

This is my 13th year at Wauseon and I also can't express enough gratitude for all the work and effort the volunteers put forth. Much appreciated. I'll try to not overdo the early pre-swap meet day, but you know how some of us are, afraid we'll miss the worm but still shop for 2 more days! Thanks again for the great meet. No complaints here.
    Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Thanks for a super meet! Sorry you got complaints from the people that were super early! That's just wrong!

I know it's an entire year away, but already looking forward to it!! So will you plan on letting AMCA members camp Thursday night, like this year?

Comment

Hello Fred, Wauseon was a hoot as usual!!! I have a suggestion for Wauseon AMCA 2018. To alleviate the MAD rush on the Thursday 8am entry, why don't you open all 3 gates on HWY.108, and then pre-arrange the vendors according to their spots inside Fulton Fairgrounds! Split the fairgrounds into thirds, and every vendor is assigned to a specific gate to enter at, depending on his spot. This will also avoid the cross traffic once they're inside the Fairgrounds. Thanks, *M.A.D.*

Comment

Working...
        X