• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we do in Germany during....

...the wekend.....

Track Racing !

https://americancycles.blogspot.de/2...chelsdorf.html

You may use the google translate in the right top corner of the blog for getting a little glue abt the write up. But think the pictures and videos show it all....

Thomas
    AMCA Member #16550
    My Blog

Really COOL!! That is a pretty steep bank too! Thanks for sharing!!
    Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Yes Jim, 400m length with 49° bank...

Thomas
      AMCA Member #16550
      My Blog

Comment

Thomas, I have fond memories of meeting you and your brother at Davenport so many years ago. Especially the races. I have followed you involvement in our great hobby since. Your partner in your wonderful book is a member of my Chapter out west. Continued success in sporting all things Excelsior, " Always Makes Good". Rich
        DrSprocket

Comment

you fellas look like you had a blast running around on those old bike cheers for the photos , Rob

Comment

Very cool. I love the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by RichO View Post
              Thomas, I have fond memories of meeting you and your brother at Davenport so many years ago. Especially the races. I have followed you involvement in our great hobby since. Your partner in your wonderful book is a member of my Chapter out west. Continued success in sporting all things Excelsior, " Always Makes Good". Rich
              Hi Rich, dont mix me (Thomas Patt) with Thomas Bund. (which happend some times) He is a good friend of mine and indeed one of the track racers. The photos marked STB are from his brother Stefan Bund.
              Thomas
              AMCA Member #16550
              My Blog

Comment

Sorry Thomas, Next time you see Mr. Bund would you tell him for me, Rich says hello. Rich
                DrSprocket

Comment

Sure. will do.

Thomas
                  AMCA Member #16550
                  My Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X