Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member needs help identifying two parts

Hi Folks -

From time to time people will contact the Forum moderator for some help with posting or to ask for help with valuation or identification. That is the case with this post. A new member is having trouble getting going with successful posting so I offered to post some things for them. Here is their message requesting help identifying two different parts. Their description in bold font.

Can anyone determine what year/make/model these are for and what the part number would be?

The first is a foot peg rubber I originally purchased thinking it was for a 1942 Harley-Davidson XA but you can clearly see from the peg in behind it is far too small. It is 3 ½ inches in length, 5/8 inside diameter about 1 7/16 outside diameter and I need help finding out what it would fit on. I’m guessing maybe a servi-car?

The second is what I believe to be a Harley fender brace but not sure what make or model. Tag is not legible. It is 12 ½ inches long, 10 inches wide and made of 5/8” flat metal.

I’m slowly cleaning out my storage and coming across many unique finds and would really appreciate any assistance with some of these. Thank you so much for your input in this solving this puzzle!

Milan
    306-717-4149
    Canada
    www.milansmotorcycles.com

Thanks folks - I can pass along any comments you all are able to provide.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum
Working...
X