No announcement yet.

Uncrated Motorcycle Shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a current recap on this subject. Had a 1946 H.D. U model shipped from Colorado to Michigan. I elected to let Allied/Federal handle the job. Here's what transpired--Excellent communication via phone and e-Mails. Promised the motorcycle on time from their original quote. No damage! Their total price was $450.00. All the way around, it was a very smooth transition, i must admit. Also, it would have been 50.00 cheaper if the seller transported, or rode the motorcycle to the loading docks, which was only 15 miles away. He declined, and the P.U. was at his driveway. Beautiful roll around steel skids also, once the Bike is on it, that's it, it never gets released till you show up and give the Motorcycle the look over, and then it's finalized. Thanks to all the AMCA members with their input on shipping uncrated Motorcycles. C-YA, *M.A.D.* P.s. Forgot to mention, i agreed to Pick up the Motorcycle at the warehouse, which was only 20 miles away. Allied/Federal will deliver to your home or wherever, so i saved probably $50--$75.00 by hauling it myself. Later.
    IMG_1262.JPG
    Last edited by JoJo357; 06-03-2017, 07:33 PM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

Working...
    X