Sunshine national meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine national meet

Thinking of going to the swap meet at the sunshine meet this March,it is about an 8 hour round trip from where we are staying,is the swap meet about the same size as rhinebeck ? Thanks

the meet at the donkey club not as good as it was when it was in eustus fla however it is a good meet lots of parts etc not as large as rhinebeck in size area is cramped dusty and a bad place for the handicapped to get around also there is some other meets in area 1 in eustus at fairground same time as amca meet 1 near track during bike week lots of late model stuff but you never know what you might find for me i will be at eustus meet vending great place to sell bikes vintage jap club will be there run by amca people but not club meet anyway lots to see and do during bike week amca bike show at iron horse 13th of march great way to get the club some exposure much more to do and see compared to rhinebeck paul bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

Don't miss Eustis, it's great

Comment

Which is the better day at the Sunshine meet: Friday or Saturday? I am more interested in seeing the Sportster theme bike display, but the swap meet is appealing too. I know some meets are shutting down by noon on Saturday....how is this one?

Comment

folks are there for bike week not in such a hurry to clear out of meet on saturday as other meets are paul 7989

Comment

The Sportster show is on Friday from 1-3.

Comment

Working...
            X