Board track racing info/ rules/parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board track racing info/ rules/parts

Just curious, doe's anyone here know where to find info about the boardtrack racing programs being put on ? such has rules and or guide lines for building one that would be eligible to participate in those races. Also of folks making parts to help in the process of building one. Playing with the idea, so trying to find out what is involved, thanks for any info - Tom

You could talk to Steve Lippoldt or the Walkslers they are all involved and Lonnie Isam is to I believe. All are AMCA members. JD Jugs makes reproduction cylinders and Tom Feeser at Replicant Metals does parts such as wheels, sheet metal, linkages etc. Main things to find are rebuildable engine, tranny, frame and front end. Thought about it my self but have too many other projects in line right now. If a JD or F motor landed in my lap I might reconsider. Good Luck!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA #12766

Comment

Hello Tom, how ya' doing. I have the skinny on everything involved that you are requesting. I've been putting a Board together for the past year and a 1/2 to race. I'll send You a PM and you can call me with your questions. In the meantime, check out... bikedays.com Scott Brown runs the Wauseon race event, but as i understood, the Davenport racing event has changed hands and the Board crew will not run Davenport unless the current promoter gets the 1/2 mile going, which i guess he promises to do for 2017. The contact # for Michael Lange is legitimate, he will confirm any changes and or modifications to the existing rules. Plus, he's a Great Guy to know and talk to!!! Good Luck, and welcome a BOARD! haha
      BoardTrackGuidelines50ajc.jpg
      Last edited by JoJo357; 02-22-2017, 05:06 PM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

Right on, thanks guys !! I well be in contact, though it well be some time before I get started. That is the info I was hoping for, thanks again. I have a very good early frame and forks and a Powerplus engine from the late teens, a good start I think :-)

Comment

Working...
        X