Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can only go back east for one meet in my life which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can only go back east for one meet in my life which one?

Davenport Blackhawk or Wauseon meet. Please don't lean on me because of any crap with the AMCA issue. And, should I be there for the first day so as not to miss anything. Going this year for sure!!!
    Davenport
    36.59%
    Wauseon
    63.41%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by KNUCK; 02-14-2017, 08:07 PM.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Knuck - appears that your poll is working.

Mike Love #19067

Comment

This subject was kicked around recently in a past Tread 'kNuCk'--"Wauseon changes to pre-registration for vendors only". If you're looking to buy, you'll have to get to either swap at least one day ahead of the official scheduled meet opening! Anytime after, you'll need--a rabbit's foot, Lady luck, and a mojo with some JU JU's! Good Luck & Happy Hunting!!! *M.A.D.* 00003c4a_medium.jpg
      Last edited by JoJo357; 02-15-2017, 06:51 PM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

Forgot to mention this 'kNuCk'. The Wall of Death appears after a long absent duration at Wauseon 2017. Just a thought. The pic of Wall is not in service any longer, it was "THUNDER KLUNDER'S'' out of Minnesota. *M.A.D.*1001806_597097903663471_988160322_n.jpg
        Last edited by JoJo357; 02-15-2017, 07:09 PM. Reason: additional picture

Comment

The wall of death is enough to get me to lean that way. I heard in the past that davenport was largest?

Comment

Davenport 'was' the Granddaddy--but since the AMCA/BlackHawk Hatfield and McCoys feud is still going on, i would venture to say that Wauseon is currently the 'Big Kahuna'. Don't misunderstand me 'kNuCk', Davenport is still Mighty potent, and...a GAS!!! One other point, the George Brother's retired out of the Promotion of the Antique Motorcycle Racing at Davenport. They did a Fantastic show for many years, and have decided to step back and let someone else into the drivers seat. In 2016, the current promoter ran only the 1/4 mile track. Supposedly, the 1/2 mile will run all the events like the Brothers ran it. As far as now, i haven't heard anything in regard to any information on the Antique Racing program at Davenport. Wauseon Antique Racing promoter--Scott Brown, will be up and running the 1/2 mile with a full schedule of 'ALL OUT' Racing to kick off the event on Friday, as per usual!!! Hope this helps your decision either way 'kNuCk'? *M.A.D.* bikedays.com **P.s. The Board Track crew won't run the Davenport 1/4 mile if they don't get the 1/2 mile in shape and ready. Also, Davenport doesn't have a Long Track sPeEdWaY program,or a Spanish entry--which Wauseon includes.
            NJ7H5061-L.jpgmwCQtieFmYFvw9KZM1GY-yg.jpgCrystal Peak with Dick Mann replica OSSA motorcycle.jpg
            Last edited by JoJo357; 02-18-2017, 04:21 PM. Reason: additional pictures

Comment

Wauseon is Disneyland for Antique Motorcycle People... Haven't missed it since 1986... the swap meet is the biggest it's ever been... if you're vending make sure you pre-register!!! No "day of" vendors this year. Only pre-registered....
              I highly recommend Waseon!

Comment

The "feud" is over, JoJo357,..

It was merely a divorce, and guess who kept the house and kids.

....Cotten
                AMCA #776
                Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Hahaha, never really thought of it that way Cotten! I betcha' the Wauseon Wall gets up quicker than Trump's--haha. *M.A.D.*

Comment

Looks fairly close on this issue it seems. Any more comments are welcome. Will need to make solid plans in a few weeks.

Comment

Wauseon it is! Now to make all the plans.

Comment

**EXTRA EXTRA--New Class at Wauseon just announced!!! This should really clinch it for anyone with any legitimate doubts--haha *M.A.D.* http://youtu.be/hjodYyN1u3o https://youtu.be/QU5Uz-FYO0A
                        Last edited by JoJo357; 04-11-2017, 09:22 PM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

Wauseon continues to grow and Fulton County has done an outstanding job with water/ electrical/ bathroom improvements over my 25 yrs of attendance.

Now at approx. 900 spaces and they are sold out.

Be SURE to arrive Thursday.

Comment

I see that the American Motor Drome Wall of Death is booked to perform all 3 days of the meet. I am ready to go! http://www.wauseonnationalmeet.org/links/
                            More info on them http://americanwallofdeath.com/contact/

Comment

Working...
                            X