Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealander is trying to obtain Jerry Greer's contact info

Hi Folks:

I was contacted by a New Zealander writing in the New Zealand Indian Club about a bike built by Elmo Looper in 1959. He is trying to connect the dots on this bike and believes AMCA member Jerry Greer may have information about the bike. AMCA member roster shows Jerry Greer in Cambria, California. Can anyone provide an email or other contact information for Jerry Greer. The New Zealand Indian Club member inquiring is Paree "Paris" Strickland. Here are his brief comments
    Hi Michael
    Ernie Skelton was the guy who used to buy Crockers where ever he could when they were only $100 or so each, he mustve died in the 80s Im guessing .
    I can only guess Jerry Greer is in cambria cal . I assume he would always be amca member . John Bivens used to work with JG in the 90s .
    I just want to connect the dots on this bike before everyone leaves this earth . suppoedly built by Elmo Looper in 1959 who died in 1969.
    cheers thanks for any help , Paris

Photo of the motorcycle Paris is inquiring about

If anyone can offer contact info for Jerry Greer I can pass it on to Paris.

Thanks

Mike Love
    Member 19097

I well contact Jerry and let him know, tell him to check out this forum - standby :-)

Comment

Great - thanks Tom Lovejoy for stepping in to help. It looks like Paris Strickland communicated with Jerry. From his conversation with Jerry Greer, Paris found another lead and he is looking to talk to George Hood about Elmo Looper. So if anyone can give George Hood the email for Paris I know he will appreciate it. Paris' email is strickland101@outlook.co.nz

I am going to suggest that when Paris Strickland finishes his article that he lets me post it here.

Hi Mike
      I found Jerry Greer and recieved from him info on the 741/BMW hybrid bike , great stuff , would you have email contact for AMCA member ***George Hood*** , Jerry Greer said to use his name , apparently he knows a good bit about Elmo Looper racing history etc , I want to write an article on Elmo Looper , cheers mate , Paris

Thanks again to Tom Lovejoy

Mike Love

Comment

Mike, I have George's phone number - his computer is down - message on the way

Comment

Got it - Big thanks to Tom Lovejoy for your help.

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
          X