2017 calendars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 calendars

Just wondered if anyone else who ordered a 2017 calendar has received theirs yet? I ordered back in Sept., check still hasn't been cashed. Guess I will call Cornerstone today.
    Bob Rice #6738

Bob,

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Ordered 5 and they sent in two packages.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA#12766

Comment

Thanks Tom, guess they never got my check but I was able to order one over the phone.
      Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Mine came today. Love the cover.
        Ross

Comment

Howdy chaps,

Someone says we're in it on the Black Shadow, must have been a Road Run, if someone wants to post a phone pic here of it.
          Cheerio,
          Peter
          1950 Vincent - A Red Rapide Experience

Comment

I should have bought the calendar and not the roster; but my last roster is from 2006
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

Peter check out second pic down in May. You and Janet and looks like the Ashville run. Larry take top prize as he is shown a few times either on the pan or the knuckle.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
              AMCA#12766

Comment

Thanks Rollo, that would sound like the event, don't have a calendar will have to check with the local Confederates.
                Cheerio,
                Peter
                1950 Vincent - A Red Rapide Experience

Comment

I renewed my membership online and bought a calendar on the same order. Both arrived within a week or so.

Comment

bob, it took a couple of weeks but mine arrived 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Hmm, I ordered 4 back on 11/21 - transaction went to PayPal just fine. Pretty sure I should have them by now. Will have to give a live call tomorrow.
                      Ray
                      AMCA #7140

Comment

I order mine as soon as they announce they are for sale (usually in Sept.) but they aren't printed until late Oct. or Nov. so it takes a while. There are shots in there from the Blue Ridge Road Run which wasn't until late Sept. so I imaging it is a scramble to get everything pulled together a proofed and then sent to the printers and then shipped. I think they basically only print what they have orders for so as to not have hundreds or even thousands extras left over each year.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                        AMCA#12766

Comment

Yeah, I usually get them in a couple weeks. Gave a call left detailed message with call back number. They aren't open till tomorrow. Same group that handles membership and subscriptions. Will see if they actually call back :-) Else follow up with another call later in the week.
                          Ray
                          AMCA #7140

Comment

When I called they were very nice, just said they never received my check. First time that ever happened to me, probably not their fault. I paid with a card over the phone and received my calendar Dec. 30th, just in time!
                            Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Yeah, figure something is up with mine though. I paid immediately through PayPal, got a receipt so I know that's not a problem. I'm thinking it got lost in the mail or they got backed up, etc. I by 4 each year and send to family and friends that ask me for them and really like em'
                              Ray
                              AMCA #7140

Comment

Working...
                              X