Born-free 9 vintage motorcycle show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born-free 9 vintage motorcycle show

Hey folks this is our 9th year doing the show and every year we try to get the AMCA guys more involved. We are extending an invited to all AMCA members to come out and share the fun. We love these old bikes and want to continue the tradition of riding and racing and the AMCA. The only way to do that is to get more people exposed & excite about these amazing machines.
    Born-Free has always supported the AMAC and want it to live on and grow. We are pretty much open to anything and want nothing more the AMCA to be an even bigger part of the event in 2017. Create a ride to the show, an AMCA sign up promotion...a unique display? really anything that will show the spectators how cool these old bikes really are. We have been racing and riding the crap out of these old motorcycles and call on all AMCA members to do the same....well at least don't hide em in the garage & bring them to BORN-FREE. There will be AMAC vending spaces available as well. More to come and please attend...we need you!! BORN-FREE is JUNE 24-25 2017 Website is www.bornfreeshow.com

Do you have to search the whole site to find out where ?

Comment

Oak Canyon Ranch
      5305 Santiago Canyon Road
      Silverado Ca. 92676

Comment

The Show is located at OAK Canyon Ranch : 5305 Santiago Canyon Road
        Silverado Ca. 92676 .... just 15 minutes from the City Of Orange. Nestled in the canyon right behind Irvine Lake ( not at Irvine Lake) The park was an old Hunting club from the 20's converted into a event site. Lots of trees and grass. Email me if you need any info. mikedavis70@hotmail.com Our new website will launch soon.

Comment

Mike, Glad you announced it here on the forum. I've only missed two of the last eight shows. Besides our Dixon meet this is the go to show on the left coast. Matt Olsen, Matt Walksler, and other AMCA members have been invited builders. Even Spag sat at a AMCA booth there and talked to the youngsters of the many benefits of the AMCA. Young riders ride clear a across the country and down from Canada for this show on vintage iron. If you can make it please do. You won't be disappointed. P.S. Mike have grant contact me. I need to send him something. Doc Sprocket (Rich)
          DrSprocket

Comment

Working...
          X