Membership renewal? Why me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership renewal? Why me

I'm still baffled why my MacbookPro won't allow renewal on this previous site entrance page when I go to renewals or purchase items like Calendars. Last year I was sent a link that worked perfectly. I can call in to renew but can I purchase a calendar as well or is that separate? No biggie but is it just my PC that I used for online purchases locked out of this site? I find it unusual. I do have the ole fashion way of mailing and stamps and don't mind employing our neighborhood post office employees either. When I look at the magazine I see a new member registration not requiring member # is that suitable to use for renewals? I'm not even that old yet and getting mixed up with little changes lol Thx Magic #3892

Magic, I apologize that you are having issues with renewing, so let me see if I can be of assistance. In the past year, we moved all merchandise to Cornerstone (the people who handle all registration for AMCA) and some things may have changed with your log in.

Here is the direct link to Renewing Your Membership. If you put in your membership number or last name and then your password, this will get you to the renewal page. If you do not know your password, click on the link and it will send you an email. If it does not accept your password, click on the "Click here to set up a new on-line account" link.

To purchase Merchandise, click on this Merchandise link.

I hope this helps. - Keith

Comment

Thanks for posting that link Keith. Every day, I've been getting this nagging feeling that I've been forgetting something. My AMCA membership is just about the best $40 I'll spend all year.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Dear Eric, $55 for us Europeans, so we have to be extra keen...

Comment

Thank you Keith and friends, Already done with the Calendar and shot glass. Been a member since 1986 it said, I think I had hair yet! Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X