Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Motorcycle Special Display

Hello all.

I'm putting together a special display for the January, 2017 Rhythm Collision music festival and car show. Last year we had nearly 20 pre-1959 motorbikes. This year, we are limiting participation to 20 bikes.

Examples of bikes committed for 2017 are:

1948 Indian Chief
    1948 Harley 125S
    1928 Terrot LC
    1924 Terrot L
    1918 Norton Tribute
    1912 Blake Bros (Iverson Tribute)

Looking to add several more bikes. Invitation only.

Event info: AxleShows.com

Feel free to message, or email me, if you would like to participate in our 2017 display. Bikes need not run, but we are making a video of all the bikes, as they arrive at the venue, in a group. We will have a short 4 mile ride, to the event, from a common meeting place.

Best Regards,
    Bob Vega
    Riverside, California

I would check with the local chapters LA and So Cal. I believe both have members in your area - both have face book pages and web sites. Forgot to mention there is a San Diego chapter too, worth checking - good luck
    Last edited by Tom Lovejoy; 11-09-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Lovejoy View Post
      I would check with the local chapters LA and So Cal. I believe both have members in your area - both have face book pages and web sites. Forgot to mention there is a San Diego chapter too, worth checking - good luck
      Thanks Tom, I'll be reaching out, this weekend, to those chapters, to see if anyone would like to participate

Regards,
      Bob Vega
      1948 Indian Chief

Comment

Here are a couple of pictures, from Rhythm Collision 2016:

Bob

00w0w_eocgnpJN3IN_600x450.jpg

00l0l_itVwy8oHc02_600x450.jpg

Comment

Spoke with the organizer and he said your $20 admission to the show, with your bike, will get you 3 day, all access to bands, vendors and more, for the weekend.

Hope to see some great bikes in 2017!

PM for details and to sign up for the event. Space is limited.

Regards,
          Bob

Comment

UPDATE: 12/18/2016

I a putting together a ride, to the show, from my place. This will be a 4 mile ride, straight down the main drag (Magnolia Avenue/Market Street).

I have room for about 50 bikes, to stage. If you are bringing your cycle on a trailer and want to participate in the ride, we ask that all vehicles, with trailers, follow the group, to the event. If not, we'll see you there

Send me a PM, or an email for the staging address.

Regards,
            Bob

Comment

***UPDATE*** 12/27/2016

Just got word that Motorcycle Classics Magazine will be covering our display, at the upcoming Rhythm Collision.

They report that the article (and our bikes) will appear in the Jan/Feb issue, or the Mar/Apr issue.

Just another reason to join us and all the fun

Regards,
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X