AMCA facebook page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA facebook page

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to join the AMCA facebook pages/group? Every time I try to go to anything linked there it tells me I'm not allowed. Or maybe that is intentional!!
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Don't worry Ever since the moderator of that page showed us his Counterfeit '37 speedometer and I said it would be good for a rat bike I have been banned. :-)
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

It worked for me. Can't remember for sure, but I think all I did was click the join group.

Comment

I can't even get on my own Facebook page anymore; but, I really don't regard that as a problem
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
          I can't even get on my own Facebook page anymore; but, I really don't regard that as a problem
          Me either, Eric!

I had to 'un-friend' my wife to prevent constant email alerts.

And Chris!

Just get banned or ragged off of four or five more 'platforms' (honestly, I lost count...), and you might tie me for the 'title' of most-banned. Nothing's worse than a self-righteous "moderator".

.....Cotten
          AMCA #776
          Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
            Can anyone enlighten me as to how to join the AMCA facebook pages/group?
            I was able to join twice, and un-join twice by simply asking to join. Dunno if things have changed as far as joining is concerned, but it was pretty easy. Maybe too easy.
            Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

I think Matt Olsen got me registered. Took a while to appreciate, but all my kids and siblings and grandkids are there, so it was an automatic benefit. ....... sorry if I'm not up to speed on the dirty bs, but I think it's okay there. ..... anymore.

Comment

I rather go the stealth route....................
                #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Working...
                X