AMCA in Sturgis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA in Sturgis?

While cruising around some Sturgis event web sites this morning, I found an AMCA bike show listed at the new Iron Horse Saloon. What gives?
    VPH-D

All that I could find was a Vintage bike show and AMCA members got in free!

Comment

On Tuesday August 9th from 12:00-4:00 P.M. the Black Hills chapter of the AMCA, Cycle Source magazine, and the Iron Horse Saloon will host an AMCA day at the former site of the Broken Spoke Saloon at the east end of the parking lot of the Iron Horse Saloon. The Iron Horse Saloon is located at the intersections of Junction and Lazelle Streets in Sturgis, and has been kind enough to graciously give us a space to promote our club. There will be fun trophies for assorted areas such as oldest motorcycle and rider, longest member in the club, best original, and more. If you present your membership card at the Iron Horse Saloon you will get free lunch on the house. We have 10-15 bikes committed already and it will be a great venue to show off our passion for these fine old machines and raise awareness of our club. If you are in Sturgis for the Rally, come out for a terrific meet and greet event and support our sport of Antique Motorcycles.
      Carl Olsen
      http://www.carlscyclesupply.com

Comment

Carl,
        Good luck with the event and thanks for having something that supports antique m/c at an event like Sturgis. I spoke with Brittany at Wauseon and wished her good luck with the race that she was promoting. Hope is all went and goes well!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
        AMCA# 12766

Comment

Carl,
          Hope to see you there, we'll have 3 Colorado Panheads.
          VPH-D John

Comment

There was a pretty decent turn-out on Tuesday, considering the last minute nature of the show. About 40 bikes showed up, and we had a nice free lunch.
            VPH-D

Comment

Working...
            X