Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladislav Bauer: motorcycle parts in Argentina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladislav Bauer: motorcycle parts in Argentina?

Have any members every dealt with or heard of a guy by the name of Ladislav Bauer in Argentina for either motorcycles / parts or vintage cars? He says he has some motorcycle parts for sale, quite interesting stuff. I'm not green enough to do business without significant precautions.... Any info is appreciated.
    Mike
    Mike Carver
    AMCA #3349

Actually I have a friend who went down to deal on some bikes with him and after getting there, there was misrepresented bikes, price differences, and various shenanigans. I believe he did buy a BMW and it did show up. There was actual stuff. if you email me your phone # I'll have my friend call you. pocketvalve@gmail.com

Dan
    Last edited by DanM; 07-01-2016, 05:02 PM.
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Dan,
      Thanks for the info... I have talked to another person who did buy a desirable early American bike from him, but as you said, it required a trip to Argentina, lots of effort and time. I don't have the time or resources to do all that and have a few parts turn out to be misrepresented / mispriced. Too big of an investment to buy long distance, not enough of a deal to justify a trip of that extent. Thanks again for your response.
      -Mike
      Mike Carver
      AMCA #3349

Comment

Working...
      X