magazine digital copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magazine digital copy

Received my first digital copy of the magazine before the mailed copy. May/ June issue. This is just great, wonderful. I will still read most of the magazine from the printed copy but it is nice to be able to view Trash & Treasures. Easy to navigate. I give it a ALL THUMBS UP! Thanks.
    Bob Rice #6738

Bob,
    Thanks for your comments. The AMCA Board and magazine editor, Bill Wood, have been working on a digital version of the magazine for the past year. The digital version is made available to all Members by email from Keith Kizer. The digital age comes to the AMCA! And at a very reasonable cost. We hope all Members enjoy this new member benefit. And now everyone gets to view the Treasures and Trash section of the magazine at the same time. Even though all Members receive Keith's email and the digital version of the magazine, plaese pass the word on as a reminder.
    Richard
    Richard Spagnolli
    AMCA #6153

Comment

Receiving a digital copy is almost like getting a second magazine for free. It managed to waste... er, I mean, occupy at least 15 min. of my day today skimming it, and I'll get to read it more thoroughly tonight and again when the paper copy arrives. Had I been traveling the digital edition would have been especially appreciated. Thanks very much to the team who put together this added member benefit.

Comment

i only got my March n April a week ago so hell yer this is nice to keep up to date in Oz , Rob

Comment

How do I contact Keith for a digital copy?

Comment

I agree with Bob's comments. It is nice to "preview" the mag doing the digital thing but I too like to have the paper copy in my hands. I'm old fashioned and hard to accept change in this new fangled world so I will continue to prefer the paper copy for a number of reasons. Just not ready to bury my face in some digital device all day. Rather take my paper copy out for a spin and enjoy it wherever and when ever I choose. Keep up the good work!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
            AMCA#12766

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Minerva View Post
              How do I contact Keith for a digital copy?
              Same question for me.
              EDit:I found it on website.
              Thanks
              Tom

Thanks
              Tom
              Last edited by tfburke3; 04-30-2016, 08:38 AM.

Comment

If you are an AMCA Member and have your email address listed with the Club through Cornerstone membership service, you should have received an email on April 29 with a link to the digital version of the magazine. If you did not, please make sure your email address is listed with your AMCA Membership profile in order to receive an email link to the digital version of the magazine. Also, check your spam folder. The email may be there. Or go to the AMCA website and click on Magazine and enter your Membership information to access the digital magazine.
                Richard
                Last edited by Spag; 05-01-2016, 11:00 AM.
                Richard Spagnolli
                AMCA #6153

Comment

Working...
                X