Creekside Welding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creekside Welding

Hi, I was sorry to hear of Tom Shaws passing, I am posting this for a friend of mine, he had sent his cases to Tom last fall and has not tried contacting him to recently only to find Tom had died from postings on the internet, email is dead and phone has a mailbox that is full, would any one know of a way to contact whomever was in charge of Toms estate?, my friend would just like to get his cases back
    thanks Tim

I'm close enough I could drive over there if need be. I talked to him a few years back about doing some work and when he wouldn't let me drop it off and wanted me to UPS it, I decided not to use him.
    AMCA #10930

Comment

Hi, personal message sent
      thanks Tim

Comment

If he still needs the cases welded I would recommend Arno St Denis in MD. He advertises in the club mag (pan head port repair) and anyone who has used him can attest he does excellent work. He has the repair pieces ready and the fixtures to get things in the correct place for repairs. Once he is done you won't be able to tell they were repaired. This is all assuming that your friend can end up with the cases back. Shouldn't be an issue but may take some time due to estate settlement issues. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
        X