No announcement yet.

custom bicycle fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have them laws here in GA too, but nobody pays them any mind. I've deemed my neighborhood helmet free also. We have a couple copper's living there but they just shake their head when I ride by on one of my contraptions, huffy, puffy , and smoking.
    Louie

Comment

Golly, I do my absolute bestest to be a good boy. Besides also being generally recognised as a local mad hatter has its advantages as you've discovered.

Speed trials done on closed road with lots of open runout.

Comment

OK! I've got 30mph out of the box bone stock w/ 44 tooth rear. Anyone care to guess what I may pull with a 15 tooth, higher compression and avgas?

How many hours does a small two stroke need for break-in? Maybe 3-4hrs at 20 min. intervals. 20:1 mix, 35:1 after breakin.

It's interesting riding around as it's very obvious that the rider postion must be laying flat on a tank pad with an additional chin pad or something.

Need to make a brass filler neck and cap for tank. What diam. and thread were these? They were pretty small diameter if I remember. Maybe one inch.

Comment

Working...
        X