Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon judging

NOTICE

to anybody that has not heard yet, the Prairie Chapter has made a change this year. they will be holding the judging on
    SATURDAY at 11:00 AM not on Sunday make sure to make your plans to adjust to this change

This makes it nice for getting home earlier on Sunday since the venders are pretty much all packed up by Sat. afternoon. Judging is all that's left on Sunday. But for the venders that usually help judge, like me, the morning judging will kinda be in the way of buying and selling parts. I thought the evening would be a better time but it looks like that would be when the banquet is usually held.
    Just my thoughts, Mike L

Comment

wauseon judging

Mike
      you are right, I can not ask vendors to give up making a living and I usually ask chapters to hold judging at 3:00 PM if they are going to do it on Saturday but I was not asked.
      Kevin

Comment

I THINK THAT SAT. JUDGING IS A GREAT IDEA BECAUSE THIS GIVES THE PUBLIC AN OPPERTUNITY TO SEE THESE WONDERFUL BIKES, THEIR IS JUST A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE LEFT AT THE MEET ON SUNDAY, IT SEEMS TO TAKE ABOUT 3 HRS. FROM 9 AM TO 12 TO JUDGE

Comment

Working...
        X