Value of non original motorcycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of non original motorcycle.

IMG_2444.jpgIMG_2439.jpgIMG_2441.jpgHi, I have been an AMCA member since 1986. I have owned and ridden a motorcycle titled as a 1939 Indian Sport Scout since 1982. Health issues may or may not force a sale in the near future. The problem is the bike has many non stock parts on it, some even from other makes. It runs and rides fine, and is quite interesting. If anyone could suggest how I could go about getting an educated appraisal, or knows someone in the organization who could help me determine a fair price , it would be greatly appreciated. I am afraid if I get an appraisal from someone locally not familiar with antique motorcycles, it would not be accurate. Thanks in advance for any help. dpscout39
    Last edited by dpscout39; 11-18-2015, 04:34 PM.

The best way to get guidance on your bike is to post good pictures of it on this site.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

What Robbie said. Another thing people do is list it on ebay with a reserve much higher than is reasonable and see how high the bidding goes. I see many motorcycles listed on ebay that seem like the seller is getting a market test.
      Mike Carver
      AMCA #3349

Comment

Working...
      X