Need help identifing WR, KR and XLR Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifing WR, KR and XLR Parts

Are there any parts books with meaningful information that will help me properly identify a mixed bag of WR, KR and XLR parts?
    I have some stuff that I need to ID but it's mixed in with standard WL, K and XL parts. Mostly engine and transmission smalls like cams, transmission gears, tappets and lifters, pins and rods etc. No WR cases but I do have a couple KR cases and cylinders as well as an XLR case. Obviously I can ID most of the cases, cylinders and heads that I have as well as the NOS stuff still in the packages, but need help with the loose smalls.
    I will be selling much of this stuff over the next several months on eBay and directly. Sorry, but direct sales will only be on items that I have at least a rough idea of value. I don't want or need to get every last penny out of this stuff, but nor do I want to sell it for a tenth of what it's worth.
    This is the leftover stuff from the Gary Hite collection that many of you may have seen selling on eBay over the last 18 months by the eBay seller barnmarche. See http://www.estatefinalparts.blogspot.com/ to get an idea. For those of you who know me, you will know that I bought it for the JD parts. I'm very comfortable with pricing there so that stuff is for sale directly.
    There will be two JD projects for sale from the pile. A 1918 as well as a 1926. Both will be mostly complete and quite correct for the year. I will not be selling what Gary had mocked up but will instead disassemble them and reassemble using the correct year parts.
    Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Mark
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

The racing parts books I have consist of numbers and description only, no pictures. I think the KR and XLR books were to be used with the standard KH, and XL parts books.
    VPH-D

Comment

Hi Mark. From what I saw in the auction, there was still some nice parts in there. I had been buying some of the xlr parts when they listed them. I'm happy to help identify wr, kr, xlr parts.
      Regards Steve

Mark. You have Inbox message.
      Last edited by Steve Little; 11-06-2015, 05:38 PM.
      Steve Little
      Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
      Australia.
      AMCA member 1950

Comment

Hi Mark. Did you get the emails I sent a few weeks ago? Regards Steve.
        Steve Little
        Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
        Australia.
        AMCA member 1950

Comment

Working...
        X